Basic Estate Planning
Medicaid Planning And MedicaidApplications
Planning For Individuals With Disabilities
Probate And EstateAdministration
Helping Individuals And Families For More Than 50 Years
Our experience handling Medicaid cases and our passion for helping those in need are the reasons our law firm, Koldin Law Center, P.C., was founded and why it has been a fixture in the community for more than 50 years. Established in 1964, our law firm has remained committed to providing exceptional help to individuals and families that need assistance with:
- Basic estate planning – drafting of wills, powers of attorney and health care proxies
- Lifetime planning – establishing trusts or providing asset protection for seniors and retirees
- Estate administration and probate – includes executing a will, fulfilling a fiduciary duty and probating a will
- Medicaid planning – handling the application process from start to finish, and protecting some or all of your life savings
- Supplemental needs trusts (also referred to as special needs trusts) – which can help provide financial security to individuals with disabilities
We handle the Medicaid process from start to finish.
Established community leaders since 1964.
We offer free initial consultations and flat-fee billing.