Helping Individuals And Families For More Than 50 Years
Our experience handling Medicaid cases and our passion for helping those in need are the reasons our law firm, Koldin Law Center, P.C., was founded and why it has been a fixture in the community for more than 50 years. Established in 1964, our law firm has remained committed to providing exceptional help to individuals and families that need assistance with:
- Basic estate planning – drafting of wills, powers of attorney and health care proxies
- Lifetime planning – establishing trusts or providing asset protection for seniors and retirees
- Estate administration and probate – includes executing a will, fulfilling a fiduciary duty and probating a will
- Medicaid planning – handling the application process from start to finish, and protecting some or all of your life savings
- Supplemental needs trusts (also referred to as special needs trusts) – which can help provide financial security to individuals with disabilities
We Provide You With Experience And Support
From the moment you walk into our East Syracuse, the staff at Koldin Law Center, P.C., treats you with respect. We pride ourselves on making sure you feel comfortable talking about your legal matters. We even encourage you to bring your entire family, financial planner, accountant and family attorney so everyone is on the same page with your estate planning needs.
Because we offer free initial consultations and flat fees, you will never feel pressured into rushing through a decision. In addition, for a small annual fee, our retainer program provides lifelong legal counsel regarding your trust at any time at no additional hourly fees.
Get Assistance Today – Contact Our Firm
With Koldin Law Center, P.C., you can rest assured that we will help you from start to finish. Our lawyers understand all aspects of elder law and estate planning, including the Medicaid system. We have built strong relationships with Medicaid and nursing homes in New York, which gives you the advantage of our experience when tackling difficult legal issues and protecting your life savings.
To learn more about our services and how we can assist you with your legal needs, contact us online or call our East Syracuse office at 315-314-3205. We assist clients throughout Onondaga County and surrounding counties throughout central New York.
We handle the Medicaid process from start to finish.
Established community leaders since 1964.
We offer free initial consultations and flat-fee billing.