Scott E. Koldin
Scott E. Koldin has been practicing law since 1994. He graduated Cum Laude from the University of Rochester and the Syracuse University College of Law. He was an Onondaga County Assistant District Attorney and a partner at the law firm of Cambareri, Cambareri & Koldin, LLP prior to joining the Koldin Law Center.
Scott was the recipient of the 1991 American Jurisprudence Award in the area of Professional Responsibility from the Syracuse University College of Law. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association and the Onondaga County Bar Association.
He is former acting Judge for the Village of Manlius. Scott has been a guest speaker for AARP, professional organizations, various support groups, and senior groups.
Areas Of Practice
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Law
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Revocable Trusts
- Basic Estate Planning
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies
- Other Planning Techniques
- Disabled Children / Supplemental Need Trusts
- Medicaid Planning
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- University of Rochester
Honors And Awards
- 1991 American Jurisprudence Award in area of Professional Responsibility
Professional Associations And Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- NY State Bar Association, Member
- Onondaga County Bar Association, Member
- NY State Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Member
- NY State Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Former Vice President of Vera House Board of Directors
- Former Board Member of The Onondaga Civic Development Corp.